This is a lovely rural property of 20 acres lending itself perfectly as a hobby farm. The current owner has horses and has all the appropriate infrastructure with paddocks, water and plenty of cover and shade.
The property includes a spacious three-bedroom house all with built-ins with family, living, dining areas with sunroom. The house is clad with colour bond roofing and guttering. Additionally, there is a separate 2-bedroom fully self-contained unit above the office. The house and unit have a combination of wood and gas heating and a reverse cycle air conditioner.
- 6 well fenced paddocks
- 3 spring fed dams
- Underground tank approximately 50,000 litres (11,000 gallons)
- Above ground tank 23,000 litres (5,050 gallons)
- Both are rainwater-catchments for drinking & household use
- Mechanics workshop/garage with car-pit and 10 car capacity
- Separate office area within garage/workshop
- Garden shed with additional storage
- Separate 4 bay shed with shearing platform and powered overhead gear
- Large 3 bay machinery shed with roller doors.
- Shelter shed with tack/feed room
- Single bay shed with roller door
- Hay shed
- Chicken house & run
- Dairy/milking yard
- Butchery/storeroom /wine cellar with a carport
This secluded 20-acre property in the Snowy Mountains offers:
- Fishing & water skiing/sports at Lakes Eucumbene and Jindabyne
- Kosciuszko National Park, snow fields, snow sport, bushwalking, horse riding and all
outdoor activities within 5 minutes to an hours drive
- Canberra and south coast an hour and a half away
- Cooma, Berridale Adaminaby within 25 minutes drive
So much to offer with this little pocket of 'isolation' you can own you own lifestyle.
Come and see...you will not be disappointed.
For enquiries or to make an appointment to view the property please call Patrick on 0411 136 645.